2016 Junior Division Application
Download the Application Form
***China residents: see Preselection Audition - China for rules and how to apply!***
Stradivarius International Violin Competition is currently accepting applications for the 4th Strad Competition Junior Division! For details on the rules and how the 4th Competition will be run, please refer to the Rules and Regulations page.
All International Junior Division entry forms must be postmarked by April 15th, 2016, and the entry packet must include the following:
- The application form
- Unedited, high quality DVD and CD recordings, each movement on its own track
- A copy of the candidate's birth certificate or similar official document proving date of birth (ie. passport, driver's license, etc.) and, for tax purposes, the candidate's social security number
- A high quality, full color, digital headshot on CD-ROM or a glossy, full color photograph (at least 9 x 12 cm)
- Any documents attesting to the personal qualification of the candidate, including two original letters of reference attesting to their suitability to participate (one may be from the current teacher, though any from past, present, or pending family relationships will not be accepted), the candidate's biography, and photocopies of any other documents the candidate may wish to produce for consideration (diplomas, certificates, press materials, etc.).
- The non-refundable $80 application fee (payable by check if within the United States, or credit card if International)